Morristown Shareholder Agreement Attorney
Disagreements among officers, partners and shareholders become one of the biggest threats to the stability of a business.
At The Darling Law Firm we advise you of the pitfalls most businesses experience and implement methods to resolve conflicts efficiently and fairly. A sound shareholder agreement or operating agreement goes a long way toward resolving disputes long before protracted protracted litigation which can ultimately destroy your business.
How Our Agreements Protect You
An Operating, Partnership or Shareholder Agreement gives business owners have a full understanding their rights and obligations of all parties to the agreement. We will assist you in understanding and defining:
- The rights and obligations of everyone within the business
- When and how an officer or director of the business is able to release themselves from the duties of their position
- How and when to implement corporate procedures
- How to handle conflicts between partners and/or shareholders
- How to handle illegal or immoral actions taken by company officers
- Corporate policies concerning employment, severance, agreements, etc.
- How to handle succession issues
- How to handle mergers, acquisitions, and buy-outs or buy-ins – including how votes are weighted
- How to implement, interpret, and enforce partnership and shareholder agreements
- How to resolve company debt or bankruptcy issues
In drafting your Agreement, The Darling Law Firm will provide you with the legal documentation needed to avoid disputes among company leaders. Let our experience protect your interests.
Helping Business Owners Throughout Northern NJ
We serve clients in Morris, Sussex, Warren, Bergen, Passaic, Union, Hudson and Essex Counties. The Darling Law Firm is your Northern NJ partner agreement firm.
To protect your interests call 973-584-6200 to schedule a consultation in our office or click here to e-mail us.